Renee Pinner honored me with it the first time.
There is one blog that I think I should bring to your attention:
KatieGrr is a new entry onto the blogging scene (she's been posting only since November), but she's already touched on topics like whether creativity can be learned or not, the coolness of the Wii, and getting your story unstuck when it's required. She's also of the opinion that I'm brilliant, which can only make her even cooler. (Note: Flattery, while appreciated, is not required for coolness)
Also, I'm not sure if my pal L.T. Host at Quest:Published has received the award already, but not posted it; or simply not received the award, but she should consider herself so honored. I also don't need to extol QP's awesomeness here seeing as y'all probably follow both our blogs, but she is teh coolness.
Oh, and just because those two blogs are the only ones I mentioned doesn't really mean I like them better than the rest of the blogs I follow. I'm borrowing a page from Natalie Bahm's book when I say that if you've yet to receive this award and you read these here ramblings regularly (yes, Bane and Adam, I'm talking about you guys as well) then consider yourselves honored.
I suppose I should mention seven things no one knows about me ... ugh I have to come up with new ones now.
- My two favorite movies are Spaceballs and Ghostbusters.
- Before I met my wife, I was considering moving to London for a few years.
- I love the shows Mythbusters and How It's Made
- My best ideas come while driving or in the shower (does anyone know why ideas arrive when you can't write them down?)
- I toyed with trying to invent a car that can drive on land and on water. Tires that inflated to several times their original size were involved. I called it the "SeaCar."
- For a short time, I considered becoming a Presbyterian minister.
- I'm addicted to Werther's Originals candies. Mmmm ... tasty.
P.S. Two more days for the Ten-Word Novel Contest. Enter if you haven't already, or offer up another entry if you already have one.