Thursday, September 10, 2009
So Renee Pinner nominated me for the Kreative Blogger Award. I know, crazy, right? Well I guess this means I have to follow some sort of rules for receiving this wonderful confabulation. I don't even know if I used "confabulation" correctly, but I don't care. I've been wanting to use that word in a sentence for awhile.
Anywho, the Rules (apparently they are legion):
1) Already linked to the person who nominated me (see above)
2) Copy the logo to your blog (see photo).
3) Thank the person who nominated you (Thank you, Renee!!)
4) Nominate 7 other bloggers who you think deserve the award. (see the end of the post)
5) Tell 7 things about yourself people don't already know (see below)
6) Post links to the blogs you nominate.
7) Leave a comment telling your nominees they've been nominated.
Uhhh ... hmm ... which 7 blogs do I nominate. Now this is going to be interesting, let's see if I can actually FIND 7 to nominate (who might not have been nominated already).
A dead man fell from the sky ... -- Gary Corby's blog (his first novel comes out in Fall 2010 from St. Martin's).
Unhinged...Seriously is entertaining.
Mimzy in the Tulgey Wood is a new discovery.
Scary Azeri in Suburbs
All right, I guess I could only find four. Ah, darn.
But anyway, so here's the list of 7 things you might not know about me:
1) I love musicals (not really a secret, but few of the people reading this blog would know it)
2) I study religious history and comparative religions because I think it's fun
3) I get excited when people talk about new scientific advances
4) I get lost on tangents when I read about history. Knowing things about the past can help you figure things out about the present.
5) I cook without recipes 95% of the time
6) I sing in the car when I'm driving by myself
7) I despise reality television and sitcoms (I was not a fan of Seinfeld).