Saturday, June 26, 2010

Changing Things Up (Yet Again)

I'm back from vacation, folks! Did you miss me?

I know I said my blog break would last a full two weeks, but I'd been sending an idea through the gears in my head while I was gone, and I wanted to get it out in the open (so to speak) as soon as possible.

Effective immediately, Tuesday posts on this blog will no longer be my Writing Thoughts. For that particular brand of musings, you'll have to visit The Secret Archives of the Alliterati every Wednesday. From here on out, you'll see all Steampunk all the time. So, without further adieu, here's my new posting schedule:

Monday: Steampunk Technology/Science/Industry
Tuesday: Steampunk Culture/Fashion/Architecture
Wednesday: Secret Archives Day
Thursday: Steampunk Books (both contemporary and classic)
Friday: Random Historical Nonsense/Whatever Comes Up

This will serve the dual purpose of focusing my blog more, and giving me a clearer idea of what the heck to post about each day in each place. Also, since Steampunk means (at least to me) the period between 1800 and 1920, you'll see a lot of posts about various real bits of history and how it's related to the genre.

Stick around for the ride. I promise I'll try to make it interesting.

3 comments:

Stephanie Thornton said...

This sounds exciting! You know I'm always up for anything historical!

And I hope you had a fabulous vacation!

dolorah said...

I'll definitely stick around for this schedule. And I like the new look.

.......dhole

Susan Kaye Quinn said...

Awesome! Vacay has served you well! :)