Monday, February 15, 2010

Opening the Floor for Questions

It's that time again, loyal blogreaders. The one where you are free to ask me whatever you wish about writing, video games, steampunk, or anything else really, and I'll answer your question as best I can in a post.

You'll recall that Julie's comment on the open post I had awhile back was the spark that began the Romance From the Guy's Perpsective Series. If the topic's particularly rich, it could happen again, my friends.

Anywho ... leave your questions in the comments and I'll pick which ones to answer as the week goes on.

Oh, and if you didn't see it over in the sidebar -- I officially succumbed to Twittery. Feel free to follow me there too.

3 comments:

dolorah said...

Oh my; I've never been first before!

Hmmm . . . how did you come up with the idea for your novel CALLARION AT NIGHT? Awesome title, but the way.

.......dhole

Adam Heine said...

Ah, Twitter. Welcome to the time sink (not so bad as Facebook, but still...).

Favorite RPG? Memorable video game moment? And on a more serious note: Mario or Luigi?

Stephanie Thornton said...

Favorite historical movie or TV show?